What We're Made Of.
If there's one thing that New Englanders are known for, it's their resilience. The windy, wet, cold New Hampshire winters that we call home give us the perfect proving grounds for our jackets. Through the rain, sleet, and snow, we've learned what it takes to build truly superior outerwear, down to the smallest details.
Let us walk you through the highlights:
- Fully taped seams
- Fully weatherproof (waterproof and windproof)
- Laminated membrane rated 20,000mm waterproof and 20,000mm breathable/air-permeable
- YKK waterproof & water-resistant zippers
- Durable water repellent (C6 DWR 80/20) finish
- Magnetic front jacket plackets for protection against high winds & freezing precipitation