PEAK LT (MEN'S) SKI SHELL
A technical jacket for people that love skiing, snowboarding and the great outdoors, the Peak LT's clean, smooth lines and lightweight construction allows for unrestricted movement. All features are thoughtfully designed for form and function, both on and off the slopes. With a lightweight yet breathable 20K waterproof and windproof technical fabric, helmet-compatible hood and fully-taped seams, it delivers exceptional protection from the elements without sacrificing aesthetics
- PREMIUM TECH FABRIC: We use a premium 3-Layer technical fabric for our hard shell jackets with emphasis on quietness and a soft hand-feel. For both outdoors activity as well as everyday wear.
- FULLY WATERPROOF & WINDPROOF: Rated 20K/34K with YKK Aquaguard zippers and fully taped seams. Meant to repel any amount of snow or rain while staying highly breathable under strenuous activity.
- MOVEMENT & COMFORT: Two-way mechanical stretch fabric, extra-high windstopper neck and articulated elbows to support everyday movement
- EXTRA UTILITY: A variety of pockets are available for use for your on-snow and everyday carry items. Removable and three-way adjustable hood for extra versatility.
- MODERN STYLING: Tapered, athletic fit with a classic and streamlined traditional look. Designed to be wearable anywhere that your adventures take you.
20,000 mm (JIS L 1092 A-B / ISO 20811)
34,000 g/sqm/24hrs (JIS L 1096 A / ISO 9237)
Fully Taped Seams
Durable Water Repellent (DWR) C6/80 finish
3LL Taffeta 75d
- Soft-Touch Stretch Fabric – Noticeably quiet, non-friction material that forms to your body with comfortable stretch.
- Modern, Tapered Fit – Designed with simple, clean lines that blend easily with your active skiing or snowboarding style.
- Weather Blocking Center Front Placket – Built extra high for those windy and cold days on the chairlift.
- Hidden Sleeve Card Pocket – Perfectly placed for a RFID ski pass or to hold credit cards.
- 3-Way Adjustable & Removable Hood - Helmet compatible while maintaining a low contoured profile and drape when not worn.
- External Phone Pocket – Large enough to fit larger tech screens for easy reach and safety from the elements.
- YKK Aquaguard Zippers - Heavy duty center-front and pocket waterproof zippers to withstand any elemental challenges.
- Two-Way Underarm Zippers - Unzip when it gets too hot, with sliders moving either upwards, downwards, or meeting in the middle.
- Hemline Cord Tighteners
- Extended Arm Sleeve Backs
- Soft-Brushed Tricot Chin Guard
Size Chart Details - Upper Body
Chest Range – Diameter of the chest, measured 1" below the arm pit and straight across the chest, around the back.
Waist Range – Diameter of the waist, measured around the narrowest part of the midsection. Generally just below the bottom ribs.
Sleeve Length – Distance measured from the bottom center (nape) of the neck, straight across the shoulder, and down the relaxed arm (with elbow slightly bent) to the wrist.
Back Length – Distance measured down the back of the jacket from the bottom center (nape) of the neck to the end of the bottom hem.
Size Chart Details - Lower Body
Waist – Measure at the smallest part of the waist. This is often at or above the belly button. Keep the tape horizontal around the body when measuring.
Upper Hip – Measure at the fullest part of the seat. As with the waist measurement, you will want to keep the tape horizontal around the body.
Lower Hip – Measure from the widest part of the body below the waist; formed from the projection of the pelvis and the upper part of the femur.
Inseam – Measure the distance from the crotch point to the floor.
*We do recommend sizing up if you are in between sizes or if you prefer a more comfortable fit.